Sylvia and I started school a couple weeks ago. Mom homeschools us, and also makes all of our school supplies! It's really hard to find doll-sized paper and pencils, you know. We thought that we'd post some tutorials on how Mom makes our school stuff.
Let's start by making some lined paper!
First, you will need:
-A sheet of regular white paper
-Colored pencils (one red, and one navy blue or black)
-A hand held hole puncher
1) Fold your paper in half lengthwise, then widthwise to create two creases.
2) Cut along the creases.
3) You should now have four papers.
4) Fold those four papers in half.
5) Then, cut along those creases. Now you should have eight pieces of paper.
6) Now, start making lines across each piece of paper with the navy blue (or black) pencil. Use the ruler to help keep your lines straight.
7) Make one, long, red line down the left side of the paper.
8) Finally, punch three holes on the left side of the paper.
It looks like Sylvia has written a poem!
Very funny, Sylvia.
I hope all of you enjoy trying out this project! You'll have to tell us how it turns out. Stay tuned for a tutorial on how to make doll-sized pencils!