Thursday, May 7, 2015

Saying Farewell To Dear Caroline

Yes.
   The dreaded day has come. Caroline Abbot is being retired. :(

Image result for american girl caroline

Why? WHY???
She's such a beautiful doll! Look at her!
(By the way, we found these images on Google. We do not own them.)

Image result for american girl caroline

Image result for american girl caroline

Just look at those eyes!

Image result for american girl caroline


   Anyway, we just wanted to bid her a proper farewell. Goodbye, dear Caroline! You will be missed. :(

-Kirsten, Sylvia, & Saige

P.S. If any of these images belong to you or your blog, and you don't want them posted here, please let us know. We will remove them. :)

16 comments:

  1. Nooooo! I was considering buying her because I thought she was the most beautiful, but now I think that it is too late :( Oh well, I guess it wasn't meant to be...she will definitely be missed!

    ~ Aunt Abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She isn't gone yet, Aunt Abby! There's still time. :) I think you wouldn't regret adopting her. Do it! ;)

      Delete
  2. This is so sad... But who knows, maybe someday (like Sam), they will bring her BACK from the archives- let's hope so! Oh, I LOVE that picture of her in Kit's meet outfit! :)

    ~Julia Grace Phillips

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nooooooo! Not Caroline! She hasn't even been there for that long. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's super duper sad...but I now have her, she came in the mail today! :D

    I want her accessories and clothes and Inkpot, but that might not happen. Goodbye Caroline! :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, we're glad you could get her, at least! Our mom wants to adopt Caroline, too, but we don't know if that will be possible. No one is really buying anything from her Etsy shop. :(

      Delete
    2. Aw that stinks! You have some really good stuff, I would buy that breezy top but I'm trying to save up for Mary Ellen when she debuts...and I've been sorta lax about it the past few weeks so this week I WILL get all my chores done. I hope business picks up!

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish AG wouldn't retire dolls-at least my sister has her, so I feel a bit better about it. : )

    I hope anyone that wants her can get her soon before she archives!

    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, us too. We have seen a lot of fellow bloggers adopt Caroline in the last few weeks... Mom is trying her best to save up for her in time. It looks like she'll make it! We're really excited. :)

      Delete
    2. Congrats! I hope your Mom can get it, dollies! :D

      Delete