Sunday, May 3, 2015

Kirsten's Kitten

Hello, everyone!
   Sorry for the long absence... Mom caught a cold and then we all caught a cold but now we're all better.
   Anyways.
   Remember what I gave Kirsten for Christmas? That's right... a kitten. Well, sort of. I said that I'd pay for everything, but she could pick it out herself. So, we finally went to the shelter and adopted a kitten! Kirsten named her "Butterscotch".

Here she is in her cage, poor thing.


She is such a cutie!



We all love her a ton. :)



Well, that's all for today, but we'll be posting tomorrow for sure. Stay tuned!

-Sylvia

6 comments:

  1. Yay for new pets! I LOVE that second to last picture.
    The name butterscotch reminds me of when my cousins got their golden retriever. Max REALLY wanted to name her butterscotch. (She wound up being named Kimber)
    Hope Butterscotch likes her new home!
    ~Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, that cat is so cute. Is she a TY Beanie Baby? I was just wondering, because my doll Elsie has a cat kind of like it. :)
    ~Christian Homeschooler

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We think she's a Beanie Baby... but her tag was cut off a while ago, so there's no way to tell for sure. :)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations, Kirsten! Butterscotch is adorable. :) I'm so happy for you! I love my Ginger very much, and now you have a cat to love too. <3

    Marie Lynn Phillips

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...Butterscotch is sooooooooooo cute. I would LOVE to have a kitten like that! I also LOVE the picture with Butterscotch behind Kirsten. :) Love You All!

    ~ Aunt Abby

    ReplyDelete