Friday, May 15, 2015

Day In The Garden

Hello, readers!
   Today, we were talking together, and Saige pointed out that we did not have one single post on this blog that featured all three of us! It was a lovely day outside, and Mom agreed to take some pictures of us in the garden.
   The air was deliciously cool, because it had just rained, and there were piles and piles of fluffy clouds filling the blue sky.


Mom and her family used to have a lot more things growing in the garden, but right now there's only some corn, and even that is just an experiment. ;)



Look how tall the corn is!




We all decided that the tall stalks and long leaves would make an awesome fort.



Then Kirsten said, "Look at the sky!"
So we did.




So pretty!


Then Mom took some pictures of Kirsten and Saige...
...at least, she tried to. ;)


Then they made me stop photobombing.


And here's all of us together!


We hope you're having a lovely day, too. :)

-Sylvia (and Kirsten, and Saige)

17 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these pictures! You are all SO pretty! :) <3 I especially like the very last picture, and the one of all three of you under the corn together. :)

    ~Julia Grace Phillips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the pictures.
    ~Katy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog and I am so happy I did! Kirsten is so adorable and the outfits are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're so glad that you found our blog! We hope that you'll enjoy it. :D Kirsten says Thank You for the compliment. :)

      Delete
  4. XD these are so cute.
    Corn is especially great when you can pretend it is a tree.
    Sylvia, that shirt looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, isn't it so fun?! Mom says that she is going to plant some more corn next year, so we'll have a whole little "forest" to explore! :D
      Sylvia says Thank You for the compliment. :)

      Delete
    2. Gwen is totally right about Sylvia. I mean, it's crazy, she looks amazing in absolutely everything and every color!

      ~Julia Grace Phillips

      Delete
  5. Those pictures are beautiful! I especially love the one where Sylvia is photo bombing! ;) I also love the way that Sylvia's hair is styled...it is so natural, yet beautiful! Good Job!

    ~ Aunt Abby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! You can invite me to open an etsy shop now! I will be opening it within the next few days! My email is: americangirlplace13@gmail.com
    Thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your channel rocks! I made sure to sub! Feel free to sub and comment back! I'm trying to reach 100 by the end of the week!
    Thanks,
    Eva :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, but we don't have a You-Tube channel...

      Delete
  8. Your blog rocks! I would appreciate it if you would cheack out my last two posts, leave a comment on them and maybe even follow my blog!
    Thanks,
    Eva :)

    ReplyDelete