It's been way too long since we've done a round of Fashion Fun. During the last few days, Mom has been sewing some new clothing pieces for us, so we thought it would be fun to feature them today in round #6 of Fashion Fun: Early Spring Ensembles. We've posted the rules below. Have fun!
1) There are four categories: Tops, Bottoms, Shoes, and Layering/Accessories (optional). Pick an item from each category to create your own outfit!
2) You may pick up to two items from the Layering/Accessories category (or none at all).
3) Specify which one of us you'd like to model your outfit. If you don't, that's okay - we'll just pick for you. :)
4) Each person may create only one clothing combination. (This just makes things less complicated for us.)
5) Post your combination in the comments.
6) Have fun!!!
All right, here are your options:
(specify if you want the cuffs rolled up or not)
Saige's Meet Boots
Tan Work Shoes
Green Army Jacket
(specify if you want them worn over the eyes or on the head)
There you have it, folks! Please comment your combinations by February 27th. (That's one week from now.) We'll post the results sometime between the 28th and January 3rd.
We can't wait to see what you come up with!
~Kirsten, Sylvia, Saige & Caroline