Monday, February 27, 2017

Cozy Quilts

Hello, readers!

During the last few days, Kirsten has been giving us some sewing lessons. She helped each of us sew our own quilt. I (Caroline) thought I'd share them with you!


This pink and yellow and green one is mine. I'm in love with these colors!


This is Saige's. At first, she wanted to do a rainbow quilt, but when she saw how pretty the simple blues and whites looked together, she changed her mind. I like how hers turned out. Kinda calming and peaceful and happy all at once. :)


And last, we have Sylvia's! She chose bright, vivid greens for her quilt... big surprise. ;) Just looking at it makes me feel more energetic!


This is how they look on our beds...









I'm very happy with how mine turned out! Which is your favorite?

Have a lovely day!

~Caroline

P.S. We'll post the results for Fashion Fun sometime this week. Stay tuned! :)

8 comments:

  1. Wow, those are sewper duper cute! I think Sylvia's is my favorite. I love Caroline's nightgown! 💜

    -Izzy-

    sewsweetdollies.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Abby and Cousin Charity2:26 PM, February 28, 2017

    Beautiful quilts! I love how they all resemble the personality of their maker. :) My favorite I have to say is Sylvia's. I love the cheerful colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those quilts are beautiful! I think my favorite is the green one, though I really do like the blue one, too, because blue is my favorite color. :)
    ~Christian Homeschooler

    ReplyDelete
  4. They looks awesome! Love Sylvia's ;-)

    ReplyDelete