Monday, January 11, 2016

GOTY Poll #10: Continued

Hello, everyone!
     First of all: Happy New Year! It's 2016, and we have a lot of fun stuff planned for this blog. We'd like to get back into Fashion Fun, post some more craft tutorials, and finish our GOTY!
     Speaking of that, thanks for all the cool pet ideas you sent in. We've picked out eight of our favorites and stuck 'em on the sidebar for you to vote on. Feel free to select multiple answers. Next week, we'll see which pet our GOTY will officially have! :)

-Sylvia

P.S. Special shoutout to Allie D.: she recently redesigned our blog, and personally, I think it looks fantastic! If you're ever in need of a fresh look for your blog, just drop by her design blog HERE. She's got some great deals. And lots of talent. :)

4 comments:

  1. Go hedgehog go hedgehog! (If you can't tell I'm voting for hedgehog.) Ya know if I could make up a girl of the year I think I would make two GOTYs I'd make identical twins expect one would have short hair like Kit and the other would have two long braids like Molly expect no bangs. And I would make them have red hair classic face mold blue eyes feathered eyebrows and freckles. :0) ~Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Yes, it looks like the hedgehog is going to win. ;)
      Those GOTYs sound adorable! Maybe someday, you can make two custom dolls to look like that. :)

      Delete
  2. In my comment above I wrote expect in a few places what I meant was except sorry for that :0)
    ~Sylvia

    ReplyDelete